This page describes how to install Bazaar (and its dependencies with some extra plugins) on Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- 100 MiB free space (approximately)
What is included in the package
- Bazaar 2.1.2
- bzrtools 2.1.0 - Various useful commands for working with Bazaar.
- bzr-keychain r15 - Provides passwords from Mac OS X's Keychain.
- bzr-email r40 - Send email notifications on commits.
- bzr-extmerge r15 - External merge tool support.
- bzr-rewrite 0.5.5 - Commit rebasing.
- bzr-upload r61 - Incremental pushing to dumb servers (such as FTP servers).
- bzr-xmloutput 0.8.6 - Provides XML output for several Bazaar commands.
- bzr-svn 1.0.2 - Support for Subversion repositories.
- bzr-explorer 1.0.0rc1 - IDE-like GUI for working with Bazaar branches.
- qbzr 0.18.1 - Qt-based GUI commands for various Bazaar operations.
- subvertpy 0.7.1 (required for svn support)
- paramiko 1.7.6 (required for SSH and SFTP support).
- pycrypto 2.1.0 (required for paramiko).
- pyqt 4.7 (required for qbzr and explorer)
- sip 4.10 (required for pyqt)
qtcore & qtgui 4.7.1 (required for pyqt)
You can grab the disk image from the Launchpad download area of Bazaar.
After downloading the disk image, mount it, and double-click the installer package inside to begin. You will need to authenticate as an administrator to complete the installation. A Documentation folder can also be found in the disk image, which contains the English documentation for Bazaar in PDF format.