This page describes how to install Bazaar (and its dependencies with some extra plugins) on your computer, using Mac OS X and the Bazaar Mac Installer.
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) with Python 2.5.1 shipped by Apple
- 47.5 MB free space on your system volume
- Bazaar library 2.0.0
Bazaar executable 2.0.0 (installed to /usr/local/bin since 1.4)
- Paramiko 1.7.4
- QBzr 0.14.2
- Email plugin 0.0.1
- Rebase plugin 0.5.4
- bzr-svn plugin 1.0.0
- Extmerge plugin r13
- Loom plugin 1.4.0dev0
- Upload plugin 0.1.1 (removed because of broken testsuite - 1.13)
- Search plugin 1.7.0dev0
- subvertpy 0.6.9 (alternative Subversion bindings for Python, dependency of bzr-svn)
- XMLOutput 0.8.5 (r135)
- Documentation in PDF format
Mount the downloaded disk image (double-click it in Finder). Double-click the Installer icon titled Bazaar 1.12. Just click through the steps, and you can get ready to use Bazaar: start up your Terminal application, and use the bzr command. You can access the documentation without installing Bazaar: just open up the Bazaar Documentation folder on the disk image.
There's an experimental script available on Launchpad that you can use to uninstall everything that the Installer put on your computer.
Please report any bugs, or file feature requests on Launchpad.
This is the first try for a Bazaar installer on the Mac. If you find any glitches, please report it either on the main Bazaar mailing list, or directly to me (SzilveszterFarkas).
- Evaluate more plugins to be included with the installer.
- One-click uninstall feature.