This is the Roadmap for bzr-pida, the integration of bazaar to Pida http://pida.co.uk/
Every point is a 15 days cicle.
You can follow the development of this Integration in http://javierder.wordpress.com
Some modifications have been made to this Roadmap, mostly in order, so, now the correct order is: 1, 4, 5, 6, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9
1. Migrate current Pida bazaar implementation(currently very bad) to use Bazaar python api.
2. Work with Pida developers to extend "anyvc" API to allow extended bzr functions. (delayed)
3. Add generic UI for branches. Sync with bzr. Bug fixing.
4. 5 and 6. Add specific bzr functions that couldn't be added in "2", probably a plugin.[working on it, half done] Sync with bzr. bug fixing. (are been done in place of 2)
7. and 8. Add detailed bzr options. Needs work with PIDA developers too.
9. Sync with bzr. Bug fixing.
I think that since this integration has a lot of work inside PIDA probably the ROADMAP will need modifications while we're working on the project.