Stable releases: http://verterok.com.ar/bzr-eclipse/update-site/
Beta releases: http://piastucki.eu/bzr-eclipse/update-site/
The sourceforge mirror is out of date, please use the update sites listed above.
In builds >= 1.1.0:
bzr-xmloutput >= 0.8.8
bazaar >= 2.0.x recommended
Java SDK/JRE >=1.5 (a.k.a Java >=5.0)
Eclipse >= 3.3 (3.4 recommended)
- Launch eclipse
Go to *Help* --> *Software updates* --> *Find and install*
Select *Search for new features to install* and then --> *Next*
- Click *New remote site*.
In the name field, enter i.e: *Bazaar plugin for Eclipse* and in the URL field: http://bazaar-vcs.org/releases/3rd-party/bzr-eclipse/ or http://verterok.com.ar/bzr-eclipse/update-site/
- Verify that the checkbox for the new update site is checked, and click *Finish*
- A dialog with the results should pop-up.
- Select the latest version inside *bzr-eclipse (actual)*
- Click *Finish*, and this will launch a wizard (license agreement, etc).
- Restart Eclipse. Make sure to restart it with "-clean" switch
Go to: Window --> Preferences --> Team --> Bazaar.
Enter the path to the bzr executable and your email address. Change the port used by the xmlrpc service if you wish.
To activate icon decorators go to: Preferences --> General --> Appearance --> Label Decorations and check Bazaar.
To activate text decorators go to: Preferences --> Team --> Bazaar --> Text Decorators
Customize console output: Preferences --> Team --> Bazaar --> Console
- Open a project in Eclipse
- Go to 'Team - Share Project...' in the project's Explorer context menu
- Select the Bazaar repository type if you have additional repository plug-ins (e.g. SVN) installed next to Bazaar
- In the 'Connect to an existing bazaar version control' dialogue specify the folder containing the Bazaar project
- After this you'll find the supported Bazaar actions in the 'Team' menu in the project's Explorer context menu.
For the moment only sftp and bzr+ssh schemes are supported (Bug #121936 have the details of this limitation)
There are two know options to access branch that requires authentication, and both requires the use of public key:
- run a ssh-agent and load the public keys before the first access.
- install ssh-askpass or similar software (this option can be used with an ssh-agent)